“Hexa Cable Seal”
- Galvanized cable seal.
- One-piece adjustable length cable.
- Zinc alloy locking mechanism.
- 1.8 mm diameter cable with standard cable length 300 mm.
- Hexagon lock head with dimensions 12.5 mm x 26.5 mm.
- Zinc extrusion wrapped with ABS.
- Braided aircraft cable construction.
- Removable by bolt/cable cutters.
- One-time use seal.
- Specialized galvanized broken type wire used.
- Plug in locking mechanism, fixed locking length or adjustable length, pull-tight locking mechanism, easy to place.
- Plastic ABS wrapped over metal insert locking.
- Weather resistant, withstands extremes of cold and heat.
- Molded with a high – impact ABS body and a galvanized steel wire cable. The high-resilient ABS material doesn’t break easily and is highly tamper-evident.
- One end of the cable is permanently secured into the locking body. The other end is fastened with lock mechanism that provided quick and easy locking.
- The locking mechanism is made with iron-zinc and covered with plastic ABS along with galvanized steel wire
- Wire diameter: 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm
- Wire Length : 30 cm or any length as required
- Wire length can be customized
- Customer name, logo, sequential numbers, bar code
- Color : White, Yellow, Orange, Green or customized colors
Containers, Truck, Railroad Cars, Air Cargo Containers, Tankers, Wagons, Doors, Hatches, Carts, Food Carts, Trolleys and all kind of Transportation etc.