“Cord Straps & Accessories“
Polyester Composite Straps
Polyester cord strapping is the latest development in strapping technology. Manufactured from high tenacity polyester yarns embedded in a polymer coating,available in a wide variety of widths and strengths.
Polyester Composite Straps have the non slippery outer coating power that fixes to metal, wood, paper, glass, marble, stretch wrap, polythene and all other surface saving from any strap movement from the enormous jerks of in transit shipping.
- High quality raw material
- Heavy impact resistance
- Good flexibility
- High strength buckle
- Resistant to abrasion, solvents, weathering, heat and water.
- These are very light in weight and easily fold-able.
- Prevents damage to cargo.
- Cost effective / easy to recycle.
|Size||Break Strength||Length per Roll||Roll per Box|
|13mm||200 kg||1100 mtr.||2 rolls|
|16mm||425/550 kg||850/700 mtr.||2 rolls|
|19mm||450 kg||700 mtr.||2 rolls|
|25mm||790/950 kg||500/450 mtr.||2 rolls|
|32mm||1600 kg||300 mtr.||2 rolls|
Cord Strap Buckle
It is the ideal packing buckle that provides the biggest and most efficient pulling force in the market. It has the characteristics of strong pulling force, easy to use, simple operation and extensive use. It is made of high quality steel wire, through the galvanized surface treatment, it has a strong tensile strength, make the packing process easier. Transport companies use the strap buckle for completing their tasks.
- Very fine finish helps in strong grip
- Most consistent closure method in the industry
- Self locking system
- Manufactured from high quality steel wire
- The galvanized wire buckles are protected from corrosion, sea water and other climatic threats.
Giant Heavy Duty Aluminium
Tensioner with Flat Gripper For Size: 25 mm to 48 mm
For Size: 19 mm Composite Strap
For Size: 12 mm / 15 mm Composite Strap